Income Tax Preparation and Financial Planning
- Tax Preparation and Planning – Individual & Business Income Tax Returns
- Tax Preparation in all 50 states
- C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, Small Business, Partnerships and Trust Tax Returns
- Business Forms Assistance – Sales Tax, Work Comp, 1099s, 571-L, and more..
The Benefits of Working with Our Firm
- We will find the maximum refund to which you are entitled.
- We will review your last two tax returns – for FREE – to make sure everything is accurate and no deductions have been missed.
- We will prepare Free Electronic Filing for you. This is a fast and convenient way to file your return and receive a refund within seven to 14 days. Filing your return electronically is safe and fast; and the funds can be deposited directly into your account (Mailed checks can take up to 3 weeks).
- We work hard to make sure your experience with us is easy as possible.
- We stand behind our work and will represent you in an audit if that should occur.
- Throughout the year, we are here to answer your questions in all areas of tax, financial planning, investment management, business and accounting.
- We give you relevant future tax planning and useful financial suggestions while preparing your taxes.
- We are a financial services firm that offers services above and beyond tax preparation.
- We provide investment management and financial planning services.
Why Choose Robert J. Richter, CPA & Registered Investment Advisor
An experienced and knowledgeable tax preparer makes all the difference in what you pay in taxes. Robert Richter is a Certified Public Accountant with more than 20 years of experience and knowledge working with both individuals and businesses. He has successfully built his practice by helping his clients reduce their tax liabilities – taking advantage of all deductions and credits to which they are entitled. Mr Richter specializes in tax planning and tax preparation which allows him to develop tax strategies that take advantage of the latest laws and legislations. He goes above and beyond tax preparation by pinpointing potential financial and tax problems before they become full-blown issues.
Robert Richter works with client’s one-on-one, sharing his knowledge and experience, delivering quality work, and developing lasting relationships that have his clients returning year after year. His continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education is indicative to his commitment to his client’s best interest. Every client’s situation is unique and requires a custom solution. Robert Richter goes beyond the preparation of tax returns and he works diligently to assist you in your success.
Robert Richter’s expertise will help you keep more of what you earn
Open an IRA, Roth IRA or Retirement Investment Account
We can help you open an IRA or Roth IRA. You may qualify for the Saver’s Credit if you invest in an IRA. The Saver’s Credit is up to 50% of what you save, with a maximum credit of $1,000. ($2,000 if you and your spouse both contribute) on your tax return. Other retirement plans are available.
Tax, Financial, Investments and Bookkeeping Services by Robert J. Richter, CPA & RIA
Robert J. Richter, CPA & Registered Investment Advisor serves Orange County California, Newport Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Aliso Viejo, Fountain Valley, Orange, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Laguna Niguel, Long Beach and Anaheim.
More than 20 Years of Experience Helping Client’s Minimize Their Taxes